River Tubing in Georgia – On Your Own
- Cartecay River – GA Route 52 Bridge to Lower Cartecay Bridge
This section of the Cartecay River is truly a lazy river. It is much more relaxing than the section below it and a joy for some fun river tubing!
- Cartecay River – Lower Cartecay Bridge to Blackberry Falls Covered Bridge
2.5 miles of exciting class II and II+ rapids for a fun river tubing afternoon.
- Chattahoochee River – Abbotts Bridge Park to Medlock Bridge Road
It’s fun, it’s exciting, it’s river tubing on the Hooch. Take a ride down this longer section of the Chattahoochee River for a day full of fun!
- Chattahoochee River – Rogers Bridge to Abbotts Bridge Park
Shoot the Hooch on this relaxing 1.5 miles of the Chattahoochee River.
- Chattooga River – Section 1 (Overflow Creek Road to Highway 28)
This section of the wild & scenic Chattooga River offers excellent tubing for everyone. The river is slow and easy for most of the float with only a few rapids that can be walked around if you don’t want to float through them.
- Chattooga River – Section 2 (Highway 28 to Earl’s Ford Landing)
This is the more intense tubing section for the Chattooga River. There are approximately 20 rapids varying in difficulty, but only a few that some may want to walk. It’s a long float, so start early to finish before dark.
River Tubing in Georgia – With An Outfitter
- Appalachian Outfitters
Appalachian Outfitters offers 30-45 minute river tubing trips down the Chestatee River.
- Cartecay River Experience
Enjoy the Cartecay experience by riding the groovy river taxi!
- Cool River Tubing Company
Cool River Tubing Company offers 1 and 2 hour river tubing trips down the Chattahoochee River.
- Coosawattee River Tubing Company
Coosawattee River Tubing Company offers 2.5 hour river tubing trips down the Coosawattee River.
- Up The River Outfitters
Up The River Outfitters offers 2, 4, and 6 hour river tubing trips down the Chattahoochee River.